Capitalize the correct words in the following sentences:
- The kite runner is my favorite novel.
- My grandmother’s name is rose.
- I asked uncle ron if I could drive
him to the farmer’s market.
- She asked, “why don’t you come to
london to visit me?”
- The best player on cleveland’s team
is lebron james.
- When I went to new york, I toured the
empire state building.
- You should attend classes on tuesdays
- I signed up for math 101 for the fall.
you know that thanksgiving is always on the fourth thursday of November?